Android

I doubt I'll be able to help, but, to get helpful answers, you should be more specific.

What did you install, what vehicle did you install it in. Did you install it, or did a professional installer do it, and does everything seem to be working apart from sound output?

Hello! I don´t even know the brand of this radio , but the car is a Skoda octavia vrs 2006. I installed android myself and everything in the menu works exept the sound

2 hours ago, viikingo said:

Hello! I don´t even know the brand of this radio , but the car is a Skoda octavia vrs 2006. I installed android myself and everything in the menu works exept the sound

On 27/05/2023 at 14:52, viikingo said:

Did you check the wiring for audio ? Most often the android radios have a layout/schematic of the audio port saved in their settings menu. Check that part and make sure you have the wires hoojed correctly. Alternatively, as above asked, give more details, pictures , something that can help us give you pointers or solutions.

1 minute ago, viikingo said:

Juhtmed on õieti paigutatud ja heli tuleb kuni Skoda originaal võimendini aga võimendist välja autokõlaritesse heli ei jõua

You would want to post in English but using google translate I guess this is what you are saying "The wires are placed correctly and the sound comes all the way to the original Skoda amplifier, but the sound from the amplifier does not reach the car speakers".

Yes, if you have an amplifier than it is a bit more complex. There are others that have managed to get the sound working but I can only point you there : 

3 hours ago, viikingo said:

Thanks! Problem solved 16 extra wires and amplifier removed. But is it possible to insert another amplifier ?

I see no reason why you wouldn't be able to insert another amplifier. You would need to do a bit of research to see which one would suit best and then how to wire it. I would like to help and point you in a direction but I didn't do this myself on my cars. Technically it is possible and I am sure there are many options on audio forums and you would find something suitable for you.

Cheers,

Misujr