Error on OCU 75 - emergency call and communication module

amnesia106

Hi, im the new one =D but I hope this forum can help me and our Scala to pass the technical inspection 🙂

i have trouble with our Scala, get through the technical inspection failed with this fault code. 

(in the image below) -

The emergency call is functional an no another faults or something else are displayed or shown. 

it is possible that my software on this unit has a corrupt checksum? Last year, around may, our car gets an update at the dealer, because at some point the radio was non functional, the rearview cam, and a lot of faults written in the ecus. this fault actual is written around this time...

With this fault, in Germany the technical inspection is failed.

My software is now: MEN3_EU_SK370_P0113P_0469

and was in may 2022: MEN3_EU_SK370_P9494P

any ideas ? 

Best regards 

IMG_5735.PNG

• 3 weeks later...

On Monday this week my Scala displayed restricted functionality message for SOS system, contact Service(garage).Did so and car booked in for probable new module. Asked garage if I should still take car in if error message disappeared (it duly did) which it duly did! I'll let you know the outcome.