Columbus default phone

My iPhone is the first one in the list, and was paired first.

SWMBO has an android. Whenever we are both in the car, the Columbus always picks her phone.

Annoying!

Is there any way I can make it always select my phone as default?

TIA

• 1 month later...

I was searching for anyone with the same issue, but here it is!

I use Carplay on my iPhone, my wife uses Android Auto. I'm the only user registered to the car and a key, she isn't. No matter what I try: if she is anywhere near the car it will always (and I mean always, even when she's in the house and I'm leaving, sitting in the car) try to connect her phone first. I now disabled wireless AA on her phone, so that it least it won't be able to connect, but still it "sees" her phone and it will take some time when it seems to be trying to connect her phone first, so I manually have to tap "Use CarPlay" until it picks that up.

One of the most annoying issues I have with the car (and the list already is in the double digits). Going to the dealership next week for the 1941 SW-update, let's see whether that does anything... 

• Like 1