Citigo aircon direction knob is not working. Always blowing in the face

ncsknc

This knob on the right to redirect to wind screen and foot well is not working. Always directing air at face level. 

also is there a way to check if the demister button is working?

I believe the demister is only for the rear isn’t it? I ask because the button lights up with no effect. Also the rear windscreen liquid is not coming out. Hearing motor sound though. 

ergh. 

308A0D15-0061-4DED-8D03-D47B04C623FD.jpeg

The previous owner has indeed changed everything by themselves to this Sony on the picture. 

I am having trouble finding a good guide or a video to remove this radio and the aircon control to reach to the back and check the conditions of the connections. 

do you happen to have a guide please?

10 hours ago, ncsknc said:

The previous owner has indeed changed everything by themselves to this Sony on the picture. 

I am having trouble finding a good guide or a video to remove this radio and the aircon control to reach to the back and check the conditions of the connections. 

do you happen to have a guide please?

I don’t im afraid, you need to take facia of stereo off then you normally need some release keys to pull stereo out, disconnect stereo then the cage for stereo should pull out with the black surround, then with it all out the way you can normally get a hand in to feel the cables

• Like 1