Drive system error.

Hi. So got this error after starting car after 3days: Drive system error, please visit workshop and start stop system error. Alongside there was check engine light and car got into limp mode. Restarted the car and problem got away, and after multiple driving sessions and about 1k kms never happened again. This was what i got after scanning with obd11. 

Spoiler

IMG_3513.png

IMG_3514.png

IMG_3515.png

IMG_3516.png

Had a similar issue this weekend, only presenting itself after around 45 mins of driving. We were on a 3 hour trip down to Brighton, though the warning wouldn't 'latch' on, it was continually pinging away with the same message as yours every couple of seconds. You want to see how annoying that is on a 2 hour and 15 minute journey to Brighton, with passengers!! It also said performance restricted and it would give a minor lurch before resetting itself and doing the same a few seconds later. It was driveable and I was doing motorway speeds but it's yet another gremlin in the system. It went in earlier this year for 4 days across 2 visits to have everything updated so I thought all bugs had been ironed out. 

We stopped a couple of times at services for around 30 minutes to see if it would reset, though only after leaving it overnight did that actually work. The trip back yesterday was no problem. Desperately trying to get rid of this car, though it looks like I'm tied for another 2 years in the company car lease. Shame really, as the previous 2015 L&K Octavia Estate was amazing. This is a 21 plate, 2.0TDI Estate SE L and DSG.