Screenwash and Polycarbonate coated headlights

hanf

Sorry if this has been asked but I couldn't find a simple answer.

I've just topped up my Kodiaq's screenwash for the first time (using B&Q's Diall Ready to Use Screenwash), I'm sure it's fine but I've since realised that in the Kodiaq owner's manual it says 'If the vehicle is equipped with a headlight cleaning system, then only use windscreen washer fluid types that do not attack the polycarbonate coating of the headlights - otherwise there is a risk of damage to headlights'.

It doesn't say what 'type' of fluids would cause this damage, and neither does the screenwash say what's in it. So I'm a bit stumped as Google isn't being particularly helpful either.

I'm hoping that in this day and age there would be some 'warning' on the label of the bottle if it was Not suitable for cleaning polycarbonate coated lights so hopefully all is fine but I was wondering if someone may be able to reassure me.

Thank you