Sat nav retro fit

Hi all, does anyone know if you can retro fit a skoda sat nav system to a car that is currently fitted with a radio/cd player. It's a Rapid 1.6 tdi SE on a 2014 plate if that helps.

Thanks in advance

On 17/08/2023 at 11:51, domrogers0 said:

Hi all, does anyone know if you can retro fit a skoda sat nav system to a car that is currently fitted with a radio/cd player. It's a Rapid 1.6 tdi SE on a 2014 plate if that helps.

Thanks in advance

You'll need to post in the ice section, get more views from those in the know there.👍

• 1 month later...

I installed an Android Auto "floating screen" unit in my 2014 SpaceBack - Google maps than gave me satnav 

Costed around £590 all in for the Sony Head Unit, Facia, dab aerial and steering wheel remote converter

A bit pricey, but I love the 9" screen with smartphone control.

The pic shows the head unit, which fist in a single din slot - The pic was from when I was showing a friend what I used to seal speakers against a door panel!

IMG_20230909_095134884_HDR.jpg