Travel Assist

RizzoTheRat

Playing the config tool on Skoda's website for a possible replacement for my 2009 vRS, and looking at a petrol DSG vRS.

Does anyone have the travel assist and know what it includes? 

The config says: 

"Includes traffic sign recognition, adaptive lane assist, predictive adaptive cruise control and traffic jam assist. DSG engines also have emergency assist.

Features included in the package: Adaptive cruise control (with "follow-to-stop") and speed limiter"

Does  traffic jam assist mean with a DSG you can just leave it in gear in a traffic jam and it will move forwards itself?

Is the Adaptive Lane Assist any good?  I've had basic lane assist on hire card that just try to make you crash if you dare to cross the white line without signalling, but had a Kia Ceed recently with really good lane following and I'd love to have that for motorway driving.

However when I download the config sheet it has Lane Assist greyed out.

Spec https://cc.skoda-auto.com/gbr/en-GB/summary-scenic?activePage=trimlines&color=8X8X&configurationId=C92QTR3D&extraEquipments=GPSKPSK|GPT1PT1|GPK1PK1|MHEW8M1|GPW6PW6|GPWCPWC|GWU1WU1&id=GBR%3Bskoda%3B2024%3BNX36QD%3B0%3BGYOYYOY%3Bmda20230904021746%3Ben-GB%3B%3B63007%3B63117&interior=LH&modifiedPages=&snapshotVersion=e1934dbd-2a5d-4e86-9521-2be2f1927e4b&trimline=NX6|vRS6311763007&visitedPages=