The "new" Fabia 3 Monte Carlo spec - storage box/armrest over handbrake?

jeallen01

As I mentioned in the thread I started yesterday about the data plate, wife has just bought one of the above, but we were surprised to find that it does not have a storage box/armrest over the handbrake - unlike the golfs we've had and my Oct 2.

Therefore is/was this never part of the standard trim fittings, or was it an option that the original purchaser never specified?

Thx in advance for any info.

Thanks as that does clarify the situation.

Wife is not sure if she would like one; so please could you point me to the seller of the one that you bought in case she decides that she does?

BTW: we still aim to move out of this area in the next few months, and so, if she does, then I want to buy and get one fitted before we move to an area where we don't have "connections" that could do the fitting!

Thx in advance.

On 12/09/2023 at 10:19, Planetse said:

It was an Add On that you had to tick for around £180. I just fitted an after market one that's half the price and much better than the OSM one. 

20230617_121454.jpg

I really like those guages you've fitted into the air vent, Were they custom made/3D printed or can you buy them somewhere?

On 12/09/2023 at 13:43, Planetse said:

https://www.armster.co.uk/product-category/skoda-armster-armrests/

Very easy to fit. 

Thank you again, and we have yet to see if she wants one of those. As for the fitting, I'd have to look closely if/when it arrives because I am now very disabled (back & legs) and so doing that sort of job might prove very difficult for me.