Sat Nav update

Davidiancross

Hi, I have a 2013 Columbus in my pre facelift yeti, it’s the one with the 30 Gb HDD, I had the maps updated around 2015 but they need updated again, the Skoda Portal is no use at all as it doesn’t support older models , neither does the Skoda dealership or Skoda UK, I’ve tried them all, my last hope is that one of the group could have a solution to upgrade my satnav, other than use my iPhone on a phone holder, or buy a newer car, any suggestions please

43 minutes ago, muddyjim said:

Isn't the older Columbus an RNS510 as used in many VAG models? If so there appears to be various sources of Map update CDs available, though I'm not sure what the most recent version is?

Hi muddyjim, the local stealership was no help, the Skoda portal just said the unit is too old and not supported snd Skoda UK sent me back to dealership as they couldn’t help either