New Springs and front dampers on 2016 L&K

Replaced the rear springs with Eibach R21093 which are 5mm longer than my originals and thicker. I sometimes carry weight ...my originals had both broken in 2 places! R21093 361mm x 13mm 8.3 coils.

Replaced front springs with Sach 993821 which are 5mm longer and slightly thicker. Fitted Bilstein B6 Damptronic 23-254343 whch appear spot on and will hopefully stop the annoying wallowing I have had since the car was new.

The car sits well on the new suspension - pleased so far. Got the Bilsteins from MLperformance as they were a good price and springs from Autodoc.

• 1 month later...

Hi Ant

Sadly they were on a long lead time, they were worth the wait though. Tons better than OE, worth the cost and they have transformed the car.

Soon to do start switch on mine BTW.

Regards

Tim

On 23/11/2023 at 07:46, TJNL said:

Hi Ant

Sadly they were on a long lead time, they were worth the wait though. Tons better than OE, worth the cost and they have transformed the car.

Soon to do start switch on mine BTW.

Regards

Tim

Thanks Tim,

I'm sure they are great- doesn’t put me off & id like to my springs at the same time. 

- what was the approx delivery  time though of the dampers?