Speed limit warning

DRW

I had set the speed limit warning so that it beeped if I exceeded the speed limit (not that I ever did of course!) However after having a dealer software update it has disappeared and I cannot find any way of resetting it.  Any suggestions before I ask the dealer?

Thank you sussamb and Rooted for responding.  Page 57 in my manual is about telephone set up so perhaps we have different versions.  Page 51 is about speed limits but I took that to be setting the safe maximum speed of the vehicle.  Having scoured the manual there is set up advice on page 93 for setting a warning if you, say, go over 30, but oddly there is no reference to this in the index.  I will give that a go.

Thanks both for your help.

4 hours ago, DRW said:

Thank you sussamb and Rooted for responding.  Page 57 in my manual is about telephone set up so perhaps we have different versions.  Page 51 is about speed limits but I took that to be setting the safe maximum speed of the vehicle.  Having scoured the manual there is set up advice on page 93 for setting a warning if you, say, go over 30, but oddly there is no reference to this in the index.  I will give that a go.

Thanks both for your help.

I think page 93 comes under D for Driver Assist

Thanks, Seasider.  Agree.  I would expect it to come under Driver Assist, but I think I've found it under Navigation, Route Guidance, Road Signs.  I set it  up 3 years ago when I bought the car and should have made a note of how I did it.

This all resulted from the Info Centre constantly rebooting and after the dealer had corrected it with a software update a few features were wiped out, including this one.