Octavia Estate dimensions

marcusg

Hello,

I was wondering if there were clear boot internal dimensions available for a skoda octavia. I'm unable to find anything on the net thats as clear as I need.

Were expecting and trying to work out if pushchairs etc. Will fit. Generally boots are long and wide enough, but the slope on the back of a lot of cars would mean the top corner is cut off as such. We want to stand the pushchair up so we can fit our dog alongside. Lying thw chair flat would work without the dog, but that won't work for all trips. Not keen to have dog alongside little one on back seat.

Were looking at a chair 77cm long, 53cm wide, and 60cm tall when folded if that helps.

Seems an octavia is a good bet, but can't be certain. Well try visiting our local dealer soon, but if its a no go there isn't much point.

Equally if any other skoda might be work, I'd be interested to hear.

Many thanks in advance!

Hi, and welcome to the forums.

Just nipped out with a tap measure...

At 60cm high, the boot is not long enough for a 77cm pushchair. So, unless you fold the [split] rear seat backrest forward it won't fit longitudinally, maybe worth a fiddle at the local dealer showroom. Without the retractable luggage cover in place it would be fine with the pushchair across the width of the car with the dog in front or behind - an option maybe?

As an alternative, a Superb Estate may do the trick.

Edited by SteveTheElder

Many thanks for the help. How high is the boot door at 77cm from the rear passenger seats? I've remeasured and the front of the pushchair would be 50cm tall - wider rear wheels could fit in back and narrower front nearer the boot window

@marcusg at 50cm up from the floor the length is as close to 77cm as I can judge from the back of the backrest to the closed tailgate. Near in mind the tailgate is slightly curved so nearer the centre is longer.
I think you might be in luck - definitely worth a trip to the dealer and giving it a try…