Vibrations + buzzing noise

KitCat

Hi there, 

Superb MK2, 2.0 TDI, 6 speed DSG, (i think is DQ250) 

I recently bought superb, and apparently, I have some annoying vibration. It starts from 50mph and never stops. I thought it would be wheel balancing, but no, I bought new branded tires, and it didnt help. Next step: change both driveshafts, which didn't help. Changed complete front suspension also didn't help... ( also tried put wheels from another car) My prediction is that the problem is in the DSG gearbox bearings. 
On top of that, I have a buzzing noise coming from front, around 10-20mph sounds like something is loose, but it could be related to the same vibration from gearbox. Thanks for you help in advance! 

• 2 weeks later...

I have managed to sort out these two problems. 

Vibration- went to another garage and balanced wheels again, which helped. 

Buzzing sound from engine bay - air intake covers... see picture ( they made so much noise that I thought it comes from gear box) 

Screen Shot 2023-11-16 at 09.32.57.png

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

I had exactly this and was driving me absolutely crazy, I could not believe it when TQC in Stoke found out that the problem was the fuel lines underneath were vibrating against each other, as they initially thought it was coming from the front of the engine. once removed and wrapped in fabric or loom tape the problem was solved.