Size of middle rear seat

Hello,

Is anyone able to tell me the distance that the middle rear seat has between between isofix points on a Mark 3 Superb Estate please? Basically I'm trying to figure out if there's enough room for me or my partner to fit between child seats.

The distance I am after is between the centres of the isofix brackets, which on the Mark 3 Octavia is about 42cm:

14112301.thumb.JPG.88c12b0b49b9c39055a53c4039c7e64e.JPG

We are currently in a 14 day money back guarantee period on a 2017 Octavia Estate and have not yet decided if it's right for us. One of the things we ideally wanted to achieve was being able to carry an adult and 2 kids comfortably in the back. The Octavia's middle seat is not wide enough for this with our current child seats, unfortunately. When we sat in a Superb hatchback there didn't seem to be much more room in the middle, as the outside seats were set further in from the doors, but I foolishly forgot my tape measure, so don't have the numbers to compare.