Dash display configuration question

Superb mk3 L & K phev. 

Have the dashboard display more or less how I want it. 

I use android auto for nav so I don't use the built in sat nav at all. The display option I use shows the built in sat nav in the middle of the screen (pic attached). Sometimes though instead of the map I see the range info filling the middle section.  Range on fuel and electric range.. I like it! But I cannot seem to work out how to select it or how it appears there, how to get it there permanently. 

Anyone any advice? 

20231118_172845.jpg

Use the left arrow key on the right hand side of the steering wheel to select different options, then use the roller button on the right hand side of the steering wheel to scroll through the screen options.

Go to the radio vehicle page - active info display - here you can select the options.

Your vehicle stats bubble per journey/refuel/total is effects by the last thing you looked at in the instrument cluster vehicle info 

1 hour ago, ApertureS said:

Go to the radio vehicle page - active info display - here you can select the options.

Your vehicle stats bubble per journey/refuel/total is effects by the last thing you looked at in the instrument cluster vehicle info 

I think that just selects what you see in the right and left dials, not what you see between the dials, but happy to be corrected if I'm wrong.

20 hours ago, cnc said:

Use the left arrow key on the right hand side of the steering wheel to select different options, then use the roller button on the right hand side of the steering wheel to scroll through the screen options.

Yes this worked! Didn't know about that function, proof attached. 

20231119_161046.jpg

• Like 1