Karoq black grille surround and mirror caps

Tebba61

Hi,

have tried Google without success 🤦

Has anyone got the part numbers for the 2023 facelift black magic Sportsline grille surround and black mirror caps.

I've seen both listed but only upto 2021 model year.

Thanks in advance

Paul

Hi Tom, I did think about that but to have them wrapped is nearly as expensive as the new parts.

A short while ago after a few conversations with Skoda-parts.com  I have ordered them.

The part numbers are:

Grille frame 57A 853 761 C F9R

Mirror caps 57A072530

£169.61 for both inclusive of vat and delivery.

The mirror caps do not fit models with area view.

I Hope this helps someone else

Cheers

Paul

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Sanqhar said:

Why not get them wrapped as per fabill posted on 26 October: 

tom

I'll be interested to see how you get on removing old and installing new grill. 

I would have opted for a new grill but YouTube vids of removal/install put me off.

Wrapping took an hour and a bit and other than real up-close view you'd not know it was wrapped.       

6 minutes ago, fabill said:

I'll be interested to see how you get on removing old and installing new grill. 

I would have opted for a new grill but YouTube vids of removal/install put me off.

Wrapping took an hour and a bit and other than real up-close view you'd not know it was wrapped.       

I did the same on my 2020 Octavia se technology but I removed the front bumper cover, then you can get to all the clips without breaking anything, it might sound like a massive job but in reality it's quite easy as long as there are two people doing it to support both ends of the bumper, also I have vcds so could clear all the errors from unplugging things, on the SE Drive Karoq there are no parking sensors on the front so quite easy in that respect and the fog lights are part of the headlights 👍

2 minutes ago, Tebba61 said:

I did the same on my 2020 Octavia se technology but I removed the front bumper cover, then you can get to all the clips without breaking anything, it might sound like a massive job but in reality it's quite easy as long as there are two people doing it to support both ends of the bumper, also I have vcds so could clear all the errors from unplugging things, on the SE Drive Karoq there are no parking sensors on the front so quite easy in that respect and the fog lights are part of the headlights 👍

For interest my Karoq SE Drive has front sensors.