Reverse camera install

Hello,

I have installed a chienese rear camera on my 2015 5e5 1.6 cr tdi cxxb combi car.

Having a mib2 5Q0035864A unit with H24 hardware I can code it with vcds no problem.

I want to install an original camera, I had enough of chienese camera it has a wear after a year, does not work when it gets cold..

I will perform the assembly at home, which one camera should I buy?

It says 5EF827566 is what I need, can I install MIB HIGH this one?

MIB LOW this is the low version right?

I would buy the MIB HIGH, thank you for your help.

Neither of them are genuine cameras.

the ‘mib high’ one doesn’t even look close to a genuine camera.

the ‘mib low’ one wiring isn’t the correct colour and isn’t a genuine loom. Pictures aren’t quality enough to see if the camera is genuine.

anywhere offering ‘high’ and ‘low’ cameras is not offering a genuine product as the octavia, superb, kodiaq and such genuine cameras don’t come in 2 types, just a single genuine type for both factory fit and retrofit.

the only second type of camera is the KA6 reverse camera for area view cars which wasn’t available for your age car anyway. 

Thank you for the quick reply.

How do I know which one is genuine, it says 5EF 827 566 is which one I need but there are not a lot new one.

I see some used cameras, not sure if I want to buy them but hard to find a good one which seems reliable for more than a year.