White noise from rear passenger side tweeter

Been getting an annoying buzzing noise. Have managed to locate it to the rear passenger side tweeter. It's the sort of noise that I know if I mentioned to someone else they would struggle to hear it, but it's definitely not a fignent of my imagination. And it's definitely only the rear passenger nearside.

Weird thing is it's still there even with the stereo muted or turned off. Take keys out of the ignition and it's still there, but randomly stops about a minute after removing keys. I've tried rebooting the stereo by holding the power button. With ignition off the noise returns a few seconds after closing a door (but NOT just merely opening it alone).  goes away a short delay after the interior lights go off. With everything off a while and doors left closed, if I turn the stereo on even muted, the noise returns.

Edited by anewman