Hi from the New Forest

Goladdy

I hope to pick your brains at some point. In the meantime I hope to expand on a particular thread that was highlighted through another forum. Looking forward to some interesting debates

• 2 weeks later...
On 26/12/2023 at 09:53, Pugmanone1 said:

Always up for a good debate. Welcome.

Thanks Pugmanone 1,

Yes, I too was under the impression that's  what forums are for.  Unfortunately my time on here has been short lived.  I see no point in continuing with further discussions when it only takes one jealous member to influence one touchy moderator.  It was not a total waste of time however, I did gain some knowledge from what was to be my first and last thread    

56 minutes ago, Goladdy said:

Thanks Pugmanone 1,

Yes, I too was under the impression that's  what forums are for.  Unfortunately my time on here has been short lived.  I see no point in continuing with further discussions when it only takes one jealous member to influence one touchy moderator.  It was not a total waste of time however, I did gain some knowledge from what was to be my first and last thread    

Sad, but I see what you mean. From what I have read and there is even a few videos on utube about this. Bolts giving way are a problem with the 1.4 engine. However a £1000 bill is a killer. And most car forums have their share of manufacturers pigeons on them. You should try Honda. Just be a bit thick skinned and block the fools. Michael