Haven't been on the forum for a few years, but I'm about to start looking for a new/demo 2.0TSi 272 L&K.

This is the first day of research and I need to ask the experts a few questions.

I have a series 3 Superb 280TSi L&K Estate. It's a 66 plate version and has been brilliant, so good that my son-in-law wants to buy it from me, even at 115k miles.

So...there will be no trade-in dickering over price & condition (good). No finance required (good), it's the post-Xmas dead period (good), and it's a run-out model (good).

I ought to be able to get a great deal on one of the remaining cars before the series 4 comes into showrooms.

So:

Can anyone point me to a list of the standard equipment for the 2023 2.0TSi 4x4 L&K estate?

And for the optional extras available from the factory?

And is there a glossary for all the three letter abbreviations?

I thought I could get this from the Skoda website, but the configurator seems to be for the series 4.

An archived version of the configurator would be ideal, but failing that, a list  will be enough.

I'd like to compare the specs of the various cars available at dealers around the UK.

The dealers normally list the masses of equipment that comes with each car, but I need to be able to pick out the actual optional extras from the long list of standard equipment that each dealer gives, to get an idea of how much extra kit each individual car has, and then compare it to the "must-haves", "desirable" and "unnecessary" criteria for SWMBO & me.  

Once I have access to the list of standard and optional equipment, it will be time to hit the phone to the dealers around the country and ask about their individual cars.

Hopefully a new car for the New Year.🤩

Thanks in advance...sailorP

I don’t think there’s a huge number of L&K 280s left in stock. Bought mine a month ago (and drove 450 miles to Perth from Somerset). Mine was the basic (if you can call an L&K that), spec with just metallic and travel/ park assist. Would’ve loved pan roof and 19 inch wheels as well as folding towbar but the deal on the stock car was too good to ignore. Have since purchased brand new 19 inch Škoda rims for it so that addresses the aesthetic issue. Good luck with finding yours - I see another member has DM’d so presumably you have the spec. Failing that I have a spec list which came with mine I can take a pic of and send you.