Question about installing rear parking camera

Hola, tengo una duda y creo que me podrás ayudar, tengo un Skoda Spaceback de finales del 2016. Me gustaría instalarle una cámara de aparcamiento trasera y poder verla en la pantalla de mi Radio Bolero. , según un compañero del foro mi Radio es compatible, debería tirar el cable y comprar la cámara, y activarla con el cable Vagcom (tengo el cable Vagcom). Mi pregunta es qué cámara debería comprar. Me valdría el original o uno compatible. Donde recomendéis comprarlo, sobre todo si es compatible, ya que al ser compatible habrá muchos modelos. gracias

• Administrators

Hello, I have a question and I think you can help me, I have a Skoda Spaceback from late 2016. I would like to install a rear parking camera and be able to see it on the screen of my Radio Bolero. According to a fellow member of the forum, my Radio is compatible, I should throw away the cable and buy the camera, and activate it with the Vagcom cable (I have the Vagcom cable). My question is which camera should I buy. I would use the original or a compatible one. Where do you recommend buying it, especially if it is compatible, since being compatible there will be many models. thank you

Welcome @crloslm. The language of the forum is international english, we have members from all over the world. Happy for you to post in your native language with a translation. A google translation or your own is fine, but something for the non spanish speaking readers.

I've included a translation above.

If only the camera can be original so that it can be seen on the screen of the original radio, said camera is usually very expensive. You could opt for a rearview mirror with a rear camera. I just found this amazing item on AliExpress. Check it out! €33.15 50% DISCOUNT | 10 Inch 2.5D Touch Screen Car Dash Cam Driving Recorder Media Streaming 1080P Rearview Mirror DVR Accessories Black Box https://a.aliexpress.com/_EuSaCAN Although I think there are compatible cameras, my question is whether I can plug them into the Radio Bolero