Skoda Fabia 2010 1.6 diesel TDI engine judder

Awhile ago I put a post up on here about the engine judder on my skoda ,.somebody suggested the DMF causing the issue ,have now had that replaced but there is still a judder when driving ie under load with a bit of a engine rattle now and again .its fine when stationary have checked the bottom engine mount the rear one that goes to the gear box that seem fine .I even took it out to inspect the rubber bush for wear but none there .The car has done just over 108000 miles .Its much better now to drive just that niggling judder now .Have only just picked up the car from the garage after having the DMF and clutch replaced .The fault was always there but it was masked slightly by the failing DMF any help much appreciated another thing iot has a drivers side abs sensor light now coming on that would cause the issue would it ??any help with this thanks

my 1.6tdi has 134k miles, I don't have a DMF just a solid flywheel. I have a judder too when under load and I think it's from my injectors. I spent £1000 on reconditioned injectors which are rubbish and now I live with it. If I go past 1500rpm it doesn't do it but anything below it starts juddering. I too in the past was chasing this judder, replaced all mounts and clutch + flywheel. When I put my foot down it feels like the engine is launching forward with a few 'bounces'. My wife says she doesn't notice anything wrong with the car I'm just OCD about everything. I drive it the way it is.

hiya thanks for your response to my question had heard these suffered with bad injectors of the siemens from about 2009  up to about 2013 on these engines as the are the same engines as the VW just mine sounds like the fault you have although its still judders right through the rev range it seems lessen a bit when you put your foot down .

It was juddering before i ham the DMF and clutch replaced and thinking that masked the judder more but now that is fixed can notice the engine judder more now with the misfire happening at low revs whewn pulling away so at a loss as you say it can certainly be expepensive ive just had to pay out £920 to have the DMF and clutch replaced so going to have to live with as it is until either it breaks down or I manage to save some money to have it fixed hoping its not the injectors too watch this space >>>>

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

the saga with my car continues Had the DMF clutch replaced and its still doing the juddering but not as bad .Now have taken it to a garage to be looked at he said it was the Diesel fuel pump si he is sending it away to get reconditioned .Seems strang as the car has only done 10k miles its cost me an arm and a leg so far Hopefully this time it will be cured only .While the fuel pump is off he is going to replace the cambelt and waterpump too so keeping my fingers crossed