Turbo actuator

Can anyone recommend a supplier for a turbo actuator. The car is a Fabia 1.2 Tsi 86 bhp 2012 model. I have been quoted over £300 for a genuine part and £60 for a Chinese copy. Having already tried a Chinese part which only lasted a short time before it started putting the engine check light on and performing badly I am looking for something as good quality as the original Mahle part which lasted several years. Many thanks in advance.

For a OEM turbo actuator £300 is not to bad as for recommend suppliers i've always used skoda-parts.com for OEM parts as there cheaper then dealer most of the time but you got to walt 10 or so days for delivery. Euro car parts are not to bad on most things and there ebay or go to the original part maker usually they are cheaper then skoda   

You can get a used one off the bay around £80-£90, My 2008 Fabia actuator was faulty and I bought a new one from a company called turo vanes that was £159 but they might have gone up a bit as itwas about 3 years ago the unit has worked no problem but we changed the car last year but have seen it still driving around