SOLD: 2011 Skoda Superb Estate 3.6 v6 4x4 Elegance

spk

Make & Model: 2011 Skoda Superb mk2 Elegance v6 4x4 DSG Estate

Colour: Blue

Mileage: 137500 (will rise as it's being driven 2-3 times per week)

Price: £4000

Description: This is my Skoda Superb with the 3.6L v6 engine that I've owned since 2016. 1 former keeper.

This has all the standard stuff you'd expect from an Elegance-spec Superb - electric windows, mirrors, climate control. Full black leather interior with electric heated front seats, dual zone climate control, driver's memory seat. Cruise Control, DRLs, Xenon headlights, TPMS, multi function steering wheel, the usual Maxidot display.

- 'Columbus' head unit with working Bluetooth unit - works fine with modern iPhone for streaming music and making calls. Also has voice command support.

- Full set of heavy duty rubber Skoda Superb mats inc. rear transmission tunnel mat purchased from Superskoda not long after I had the car

- Rubber fitted Skoda Superb boot liner

- Currently running on winter wheels - 17" Dezent with Michelin CrossClimate Plus tyres fitted September 2020

- 2x keys

Additional bits not currently in/on the car included:

- Original 18" factory wheels powder coated silver (will need new tyres)

- Wind deflectors (not currently on the car)
- Original used carpet mats included

The not so good parts:

- The bonnet was re-sprayed by the main dealer as part of the conditions of sale when I bought it. That has bubbled and is looking quite poor, in contrast to the rest of the car. There is no rust on the bonnet that I'm aware of.

- Powered boot went from sometimes temperamental to rarely works whilst parked up during covid. I have bought replacement boot struts plus the rubber bungs to fill the holes removing the electrics would leave which will be included.

- Due a service

Condition: Mechanically good, no damage to seats etc.

Service History/Receipts/Recent Service work:
MOT until late September 2024

Brand new Varta battery fitted 20th January

In September 2023 it had the following:

New front discs and pads

New rear coil spring

N/S/F Bottom Arm

In March 2023 it also had a new front spring and top mount.

Prior to COVID, in my ownership it was serviced and maintained at Statllers in Sheffield.

Receipts and worksheets for all the work carried out in my ownership, fully stamped up service booklet.
Extras:

- Paddle shifters for the DSG

- Front and rear parking sensors

- ParkAssist

- Ski hatch

- Witter detachable towbar. This was on the car when I bought it, turns out it does not have the module to talk to the ECU so can only be used for something like a bike rack which is all I've ever used it for. Not aware it has ever been used to actually tow anything!

- KESSY

Mods: Only the refreshed front and rear badges

Collection: Yes - located in Derbyshire, close to J26 M1

Pictures:

FullSizeRender-1.thumb.jpg.ea56dfff908a9b392a83d3a2e661346e.jpg

FullSizeRender.thumb.jpg.baa86bcf4cae76bcd1f7a0a7e20958d1.jpg

IMG_6729.thumb.JPEG.680f4dd34a77b37b357e4402455a9328.JPEG

IMG_6747.thumb.JPEG.0c677808249fe26593429d912ce59456.JPEG

IMG_6745.thumb.JPEG.5155869a1fe842d5e9c8a9d42b17d80a.JPEG

IMG_6732.thumb.JPEG.3757a8564418dd3665b4e2d2aa921766.JPEGIMG_6740.thumb.JPEG.a99765bdeeeb398799bb0d56e6b1f0b2.JPEG

IMG_6738.thumb.JPEG.17fab9353f4f9bb1e677dd29c370f516.JPEG

IMG_6737.thumb.JPEG.a0d600180d912f358c9c38226e2c30b9.JPEG#

IMG_6735.thumb.JPEG.6975339955264f59bbf3626c46b43f1f.JPEG

IMG_6731.thumb.JPEG.9f189324ec816fb0e095fcce9eca571f.JPEG

IMG_6746.thumb.JPEG.a883a7bd9ea5a69704760246168c228f.JPEG

This has been a great car but we no longer require two cars as work changes since covid mean I no longer travel to work every day.

Cheers,

Steve

Edited by spk
added 2x keys, KESSY

This thing looks "superb" I'm very interested in this car, i've really been after a bigger skoda to my fabia and this looks so good. Is there any more information you could provide? Any work needed to be done to it like cam belt or any mot advisories??

12 hours ago, LukeG99 said:

This thing looks "superb" I'm very interested in this car, i've really been after a bigger skoda to my fabia and this looks so good. Is there any more information you could provide? Any work needed to be done to it like cam belt or any mot advisories??

PM'd

Only current MOT advisory is a stone chip on the windscreen which has been there since 2020 at least but only appeared this year!

• 1 month later...

Bump - had some interest but it's still available. Some additional info based on the questions I've received.

• It doesn't have a panoramic roof or heated front screen.
  • Never been smoked in during my ownership and can't see any evidence it has ever been smoked in.
  • The is no cam belt on the VAG VR6 engines they're chain-driven with no replacement schedule.  DSG and haldex oil change last done in 2019 on 114k.
  • I've never had to top up the oil in my ownership, never had any suggestion from checking the dipstick or from the garage the level was low.
  • I've added coolant once a few years ago - never found a leak and never gone down/alerted again.
  • ISOFIX in the rear

Just last month (Feb 2024) had a replacement spring on the front driver's side so both front springs have now been replaced in the last 12 months.

It has two keys - both work fine. The key in my pocket has had the cover on it in the photo so they're in good condition.2 keys

I've got almost all history from my ownership. I realised going through it I'm missing a report from the service at Statller's in Sheffield in 2019 which is annoying.

IMG_6763.thumb.jpeg.f78af69bd9733d7b464ca832a194b9e7.jpeg

Cheers,

Steve

23 hours ago, TrevorB33 said:

Looks Lovely I hope this is still around in a few months 

Thanks for the kind words Trev. I really need to move it on sooner than that though.

I'd much rather sell to someone here and it would be ideal for someone who's got the time and space to work on it themselves... 😉

cheers,

Steve

2 hours ago, spk said:

Thanks for the kind words Trev. I really need to move it on sooner than that though.

I'd much rather sell to someone here and it would be ideal for someone who's got the time and space to work on it themselves... 😉

cheers,

Steve

Unless you want to take a cheap mk2 Octavia vrs tdi in px, I can’t really do anything at the minute. Pm me I you want any more details on the octy

Hi Trev,

On 09/03/2024 at 12:01, TrevorB33 said:

Unless you want to take a cheap mk2 Octavia vrs tdi in px, I can’t really do anything at the minute. Pm me I you want any more details on the octy

I did have a think about this but I really don't need another big car at the moment... so I guess this Superb is still available 🙂

Cheers,

Steve

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Sold and handed over today!

Hope the new owner enjoys and gets as much out of her as I did 🙂

• Like 1
  • Love it! 1

• spk changed the title to SOLD: 2011 Skoda Superb Estate 3.6 v6 4x4 Elegance
  • Dean locked this topic