No power to lift pump plug

Afternoon people, long time lurker first time poster so i apologize in advance for any inconveniance

Skoda fabia 1.2 tdi greenline 2 with cfw engine code

Got it cheap as a non runner, previous owner stateing it decided not to start one day. He had some mobile mechanics look at it and been diagnosed with fuel not reaching injectors. Fuel filter has been replaced but not primed properly

Since i took ownership of it i have primed the fuel filter, checked resistence on all sensors and regulators involved in the fuel delivery system all seemed fine, since there was no sound from the lift pump i then checked relay, fuse and voltage to the lift pump, fuse and relay al good, voltage to lift pump 0v , hot wired lift pump with a 12v drill battery and behold, the engine fired straight up. With a diagnostic tool i can get the relay to click but when i cicle the ignition key no feedback from eighter relay or lift pump. Any advice would be greatly apreciated, many thanks!

Just now, sepulchrave said:

Possible immobilizer issue I would suggest, have you tried different keys?

I did not, yet i do have 2 keys. I will try both and report back, many thanks for the swift replay

16 minutes ago, sepulchrave said:

Possible immobilizer issue I would suggest, have you tried different keys?

Tryed both keys, none will engage lift pump. Wondering if it can be a wiring issue from the ignition to the relay? Will check power to relay tomorrow