Skoda Superb Mk II (2011) 2L TDI - instrument cluster lights flicker after swaping to another instrument cluster

Hi all,

Decided to be a mechanic and change the instrument cluster in hopes that the same mileage will remain Reason - LEDs on the right side of the panel being burned out.

Turns out it does not remain the same, startup screen was a bit different and the car shut off after running for a few seconds. Swapped back to the old cluster and now multiple lights flicker i.e the traction icon, steering wheel, ABS and hand brake icons.

My best guess is to have a reprogramming done, but open to any suggestions and or solutions. if any additional info is needed, let me know.

Thank you!

The cluster holds the mileage and is also the immobilser matched to the key and the engine ECU hense the start/cut. You will have generated a few errors across the CAN BUS system so at the next service/code read there will be a lot of irrelevant codes.

thank you all for the feedback, appreciated a lot. Question - is it possible to reprogramm the new dash to be complaint with the original mileage, immobilser, and the engine ECU?