2010 skoda fabia vrs mk2

So I'm abouts to purchase my first car and have stumbled upon a 2010 1.4 skoda fabia vrs. I've been to drive and see the car and have put a deposit down but doing further research there are mixed reviews. This is due to the cave engines and it flying through oil, it has 80k miles and seems in very good condition but not I'm wondering whether to jump and buy it for my first daily driver. Any suggestions would be really helpful.

Many thanks 

Ben 

6 hours ago, Hobbs1399 said:

abouts to purchase my first car and have stumbled upon a 2010 1.4 skoda fabia vrs.

Get an in-sewer-ants quote before proceeding.

• Like 2

@Hobbs1399 Welcome.

Buyer beware.  Unless you can do the work if any required.   Buying one is a lottery. 

?

Have you got the price for Insurance?

Maybe post the Registration Number and Colour.

?

How many previous registered keepers?

?

Have you looked at the MOT history and the last MOT and the one before and any advisories.

?

Have you read the Pinned Threads on Twinchargers and DQ200,s at the top of the Fabia Mk2 Section.