Blower problem

I would suggest that the pot (aka the dial turn switch) might have some dirt in it that is causing the system not to register the fan speed position. Try some contact cleaner (and clean up any excess) in the dial and see if that improves the situation.

21 minutes ago, varaderoguy said:

I would suggest that the pot (aka the dial turn switch) might have some dirt in it that is causing the system not to register the fan speed position. Try some contact cleaner (and clean up any excess) in the dial and see if that improves the situation.

That's what i thought but if i turn the temp down they all work even when everything is cold.

5 minutes ago, Vahids said:

Isn't it switching to auto? Does the auto light come on when those go off?

We don't use auto and in auto all the lights go out unless you code it on.

In my car when turning the dial it automatically switches to auto for some of the fan speeds, I think it is on the second and the forth speed.

1 minute ago, Vahids said:

In my car when turning the dial it automatically switches to auto for some of the fan speeds, I think it is on the second and the forth speed.

It's never done that in her car nor mine and mines a 2018 vrs.