Regen dpf

I have an issue with my 2.0 TDI. It performs a DPF regen every 50 miles or so which is happening almost every day now. There are no fault codes with the car and it drives perfectly. I did notice that when I checked the capacity with VAG DPF  it was stating 49% full. 2 minutes later a regen started and when I checked VAG DPF it was showing as 100% full. Not sure what would cause a jump of capacity of almost 50%. 

Anyone any ideas what maybe going on?

IMG_1452.png

IMG_1454.png

Have you got VagDPF set to live data, otherwise it doesn't update every few seconds.  Did you set Vagdpf to your specific engine code?

Temps as legacy said look quite low for any form of regeneration to happen, you need 300c for a passive regeneration and an active regeneration triggers the temp up to 600c.

Need screenshots from the actual app if available as it shows a lot more data, the ash levels will help.

Edited by globalste