Convex/analogue blind spot mirrors?

Hi all,

long (very long) time lurker here - I've owned many a Skoda in my time on these boards and I now have my third generation Superb (having owned a Mk1 Edition 100 and a Mk2 L&K combi). It's a very nice 1.4TSi Sportline. I drive for a living and had a very bad experience with an Audi A6 Ultra engine, so I'm avoiding diesels at the moment. 

Anyway, long story short - is there an analogue blind spot mirror option (albeit with heating/dimming) for the Mk3's door mirror, please? My son has a 2009 VW Polo and even that has a convex section at the end for the blind spot. I currently have one of those hideous add on units that are awful looking, though they do the job. I physically check my blind spot with a shoulder look (a throwback of being on a motorcycle all my life), but that's just before I manoeuvre. I could do with an option just to monitor in normal driving. Has anyone found one that doesn't involve retrofitting the digital blind spot warning components? Ta.

I have an extra large rear view mirror that goes some way to solving this.  It also happens to be my dash cam but the mirror size is the biggest benefit for daily driving.  I struggle when driving a "normal" car now.  You can get curved mirror add ons for rear views that do a similar job too.  I've been on the look out for one that I like due to my camera needing to be replaced.