Which Kamiq?

MickA

Posted (edited)

Thanks all for your thoughts on the Kamiq.

I've always had manual cars so I guess that's how it's going to go for me at present. Probably settling on a 1 litre 6 speed manual, so that'll be the higher bhp of the two in SE L spec.

Is the manual box nice, I find my current car (SEAT) 6 speed a joy to use if a little notchy going for reverse, always been so though.

Trawling the internet is a task for the correct spec, colour ATM but in no rush, I've got a car or maybe two to sell too before a decision is made 

Edited by MickA

2 hours ago, MickA said:

Thanks all for your thoughts on the Kamiq.

I've always had manual cars so I guess that's how it's going to go for me at present. Probably settling on a 1 litre 6 speed manual, so that'll be the higher bhp of the two in SE L spec.

Is the manual box nice, I find my current car (SEAT) 6 speed a joy to use if a little notchy going for reverse, always been so though.

Trawling the internet is a task for the correct spec, colour ATM but in no rush, I've got a car or maybe two to sell too before a decision is made 

I've recently jointed the Kamiq gang and have 1.5 manual  (no a fan of dsg/stronic) - the gearbox is lovely and smooth to shift I think. Reverse will crunch a little if you haven't completely stopped still, the Audi A3 I had previously didn't do this but apart from that all good.

• Like 1