Superb Sportline seats cushion

PuMa8

I own a Superb Sportline for a few months now and I find the sportline seats very comfortable, also on long rides.

But my wife not, she smaller then me. Does someone have some a suggestion what to do; maybe try to use a cushion ?

Thanks!

6 hours ago, PuMa8 said:

I own a Superb Sportline for a few months now and I find the sportline seats very comfortable, also on long rides.

But my wife not, she smaller then me. Does someone have some a suggestion what to do; maybe try to use a cushion ?

Thanks!

Trade in your wife for a less sensitive model? ;) Ok, that seems insensitive of me but I've known other cases where person1 finds a Thripps Thunderclap uncomfortable but person2 can drive one all day, have a quick shower, and go out for dinner with friends and enjoy themself.