Coolant below minimum 1.2 TSI 110hp - Reason to worry?

I recently bought a 2016 Skoda Rapid 1.2 TSI 110hp with 137.000km on the clock. I noticed just now whilst checking the engine trough, that the coolant level is below minimum(See picture attached). When the engine is warm, it sits right at the minimum.

It is about 7 degrees C outside here today, so not particularly cold. The car has always been maintained by a Skoda dealer. Now reading on this threat, some people seem to claim this can be "normal". So the question is, is this normal, or should this get checked trough? 

Screenshot 2024-02-22 at 23.13.00.png

Nothing to worry about that level, all my cars seem to sit at that level, even if I top them up to the max line, after a few weeks I find them back at that level. If I don't touch them they stay at that level without dropping further even after a couple of years.

• Like 1