MMI and screen upgrade on a 2016 Superb L&K

I have a 2016 Skoda Superb and want to upgrade the infotainment screen and MMI. I am currently running MMI:5Q0035840A and screen:3V0919605. I have got the canton upgrade but don't have navigation. I want to upgrade to MMI: 5Q0035864C and screen:3V0919605D. The problem is that I have already got an extra MMI unit which is the 5Q0035864C so I decided to put it into my car, It worked great and modernized the entire interface even with the stock screen: 3V0919605 The only problem was that sometimes the message "Component Protection Active" will pop up every now and then making the entire system useless. I was able to get it removed by my local dealer but that created another set of even bigger problems. The Bluetooth stopped working so did the carplay in fact aside from the radio and SD card option there was no other way to play music. Another problem was that for some reason the car started to think it was a Kodiaq and the head unit picture was of a Kodiaq which made the dashboard ambient light unusable. My question is will all these problems go away if I also upgrade my infotainment screen to 3V0919605D. 

IMG_3115.jpg

IMG_3117.jpg