Kodiaq Diesel 4x4 2017 - Air Con / Heating switches itself off - not blowing out

RoBex

I have had an issue with Aircon - it doesn't blow out particularly cold but I had it regassed, but I get an issue on longer journeys 4 hours plus where it just seems to stop working - nothing blowing / circulating into the car I have had this several times in the summer, you can switch off the sircon for a while then switch back on and it'll work for a bit then stop again, the best cure iis to turn off engine then restart - but it seems like something is overheating to cause the issue?

I had only ha this on A/C but it happened the other week when the heating was on the same thing and had to power off and restart engine to clear it.

Apparently the garage said there's no error codes showing?

Anyone else experience anything similar, I have a hunch its the sensor playing up but I have no real evidence of this?

Kodiaq 4x4 Edition 2017 Diesel manual - had from new.

Defrost cycle of the evaporator?

I have experienced something similar once when the vehicle suddenly steamed up on the Rocade de Calais a few minutes after restarting after the channel crossing.

• Like 1