Audi wheels on a Skoda ?

pgp001

Does anyone know if Audi Q2 17" alloy wheels will fit straight onto a Karoq 1.0 SE-L please.
The width is 7" the offset is 45mm, the PCD is 112mm x 5 stud, the bore is 57.1mm

I am concerned about the clearance around the discs & calipers etc.

Would be great if someone could clarify.

Thanks

Phil

Phil, unless or until Carlston swings by you might be better asking on Karoq forum, bear in mind a wheel that fits on paper might not be so easy depending on the tyre you put with it as tyres vary in width with tyre make and model even at the same nominal size, plus take into account if any other changes to the suspension have been made.

According to the following link, if their information is correct (I'd be on 16" or 15" if they fit over brakes, more tyre sidewall to cushion the blows, tiny bit more responsive pick up). - https://www.wheel-size.com/size/skoda/karoq/2020/#trim-nu7-2017-2023

• Like 1

Thanks
The wheelsize.com link is useful. It seems to confirm that my plan should work, and that the tyre size was offered as standard.

I have just bought a set of wheels at very reasonable money, with the offer that if they dont fit I get a full refund.

Edited by pgp001