Anyone looking for a Skoda Pickup in the east of england?

I've got a Skoda Pickup I no longer need.
I bought it back in 2021, it needed a new engine so I pulled the engine but as always life took over and never finished it. Bought another one and drove it to Slovakia in 2023 (might have rolled it over 👀)

I'm moving and want to get it gone, they're pretty rare, it's in good condition but needs the normal spots welding up on it.

It's missing the front brake calipers and drivers seatbelt, the interior has been disassembled but is all inside, plus a dashboard and misc parts from a VW Bora that I was exploring installing to modernise it a bit.

The engine is in the bed but it's been exposed to the weather, couldn't get it going so pulled it out. I have the gearbox in the shed.

Logbook is in my name but not sure where it is, only £25 to get a new one for the DVLA.

Looking for token £100, don't want to scrap it. If you've put one back on the road before and can prove it you can have it for free.
  • Love it! 1

What a generous offer, I like your style and reasoning!

I hope it finds the owner it deserves.

• Like 1
  • Love it! 1

14 hours ago, J.R. said:

What a generous offer, I like your style and reasoning!

I hope it finds the owner it deserves.

Well said.

I hope too.

• Love it! 1