Octavia 2 noise from climate system

Dear Forum Members,

I would like to ask your help in the following topic.
Affected car: Octavia Mk2 from 2008 with 1.6 MPI (BSE) engine and dual zone climate.
My observations: From the moment that I turn the key to ignition (engine does not operate), I can hear noise from the climate system, even the climate system is off.
All the 4 adjustment servomotors have been changed to new one, therefore I have no any idea which part can still generate this noise. (After the 1st and 2nd servomotor exchange, the noise all the cases gone, but now, after the 3rd and 4th servomotor exchange, the noise remained.)
The following video is about the symptom. 

Could You please share your experiences / remarks about this topic with me?

Thank You in advance.

mine does that all the time..only way I got rid of it for a while was a reset..think you hold down the "Econ" button and the direction button that directs air at you at the same time..goes through all the flaps and servos..

It sounds like that when the servo motor has reached the end stop and is hunting. As above, a reset will teach the servo where the end stop positions are. If left, the nylon geats can eventually strip.