Mk2 Rear Bumper

Guys, 

Quickie: Mrs zcacogp has had someone kindly run into the back of her 57-plate base model Mk2 Fabia. The rear bumper cover is cracked all along the top and clearly toast. Whether the inner metal bumper bar is damaged or not I don't yet know. Thankfully the boot floor seems OK so I am hoping that the damage won't be more than the cover and the bar. 

YouTube videos suggest that the bumper is not hard to get off (although not helped by it having reversing sensors.) 

Does anyone have any suggestions of where I could buy a replacement bumper from? It's a dark burgandy red and while the precise match isn't essential (the car isn't perfect) I'd not want it to be silver or black or something like that. The car is an early 5-door  hatchback; is the bumper the same as on the estate models or different? Happy to collect within a reasonable distance of Cheltenham. I'm comfortable enough with spanners to try fitting it myself. 

Thanks.