Thinking of buying Octavia VRS in Ireland

I've been in the market for a new car for a while and considered a lot of different cars but so far nothing has really grabbed me. A 2014 Octavia VRS has just come up for sale near me in the colour and spec I am looking for. I've never driven a VRS before and don't really know if this would be considered a good example, or what kind of things I should be looking for in a prospective purchase. I was wondering if anyone on here could advise. 

Skoda Octavia VRS for sale in Co. Cork for €14,750 on DoneDeal

Welcome.

Maybe you will need this question in the Octavia section for those in the know to help.

I see an error if it is an error in the sales stuff. 'Ambition'   'Medium trim'.    Just be sure the car left the factory as a vRS and that when you are insuring it shows as a vRS. 

4 hours ago, Rooted said:

Welcome.

Maybe you will need this question in the Octavia section for those in the know to help.

I see an error if it is an error in the sales stuff. 'Ambition'   'Medium trim'.    Just be sure the car left the factory as a vRS and that when you are insuring it shows as a vRS. 

Hey thanks. I know I prob should have put it on another section alright. I'm pretty sure it is a genuine VRS.