Hello all

Hello all I am new to the site and a first time buyer of a ŠKODA 

I have a couple of questions in regards to my new car

1. front assist I have the option it is turned on but not sure if it works as I have seen videos of what it should do but mine doesn’t beep or have that red icon appear or even brake so not sure what I have

2. I registered the ŠKODA online features but that doesn’t seem to work either 

3. is there away to see what features my car actually does and doesn’t have as I feel they was lots listed it may not have?

thank you in advance 

Hello and welcome. 

Your car seem is similar to mine so I should be able to help. 

1. Front assist only comes on with the Red Flashing Car in emergency situations. Assuming you have it switch on it will only work if a car pulls out in front of you or you get too close to the car in front. I know you have said you have watched videos but just in case:

2. I do not use Skoda Assist (could not see the point in paying for it) so cannot help I'm afraid. 

3. What features it has you can work out a few buy just checking what buttons it has.  If it has a heated windscreen the middle button under the Infotainment system will have this:

Screen Shot 2015-08-04 at 22.18.jpg

What else do you think it should have? 

Hi 

yes I have it activated and have had a couple of incidents where it should have popped up and warned me but didn’t like my wife Tiguan has done

yes I did pay for it and that is now working cheers

i just want a list of what features it does have that aren’t obvious from looking at buttons