Boot Accessories

Hi can anyone recommend useful boot accessories that utilise the plethora of hooks and mounting points in the superb estate boot. I thought skoda would have whole bunch of nets, organisers and hammock shelves to sell but I haven't located any online. Maybe there's a gap in the market if I buy some bungees and nets. 

I must admit it is strange they don’t sell anything, I have literally no idea what you’re meant to use them for, but I did successfully hook in a baguette on the left hand side hooks 😁

• Haha 1

Got the net set form new, along with the velcro dividers can be used t stop thing moving about, the boot is quite large after all. Can string it across and keep hat, coats just below the retractable cover.

Could try these:

https://www.skoda-parts.com/catalog/superb-3/spare-parts/accessories/glovebox-nets-luggage-compartment-covers-156.html

Edited by Bud

@Bud so you hung the floor net from the upper mounting points to create a hammock below the parcel shelf? Great idea! Could you share a pic?