Vrs estate towbar

Had a search but can't find an answer on the vrs.

Has anyone had a removable towbar fitted and coded, if so what make of towbar is it? 

Need one on a 2021 vrs tdi estate to tow our caravan.

Thanks.

2 hours ago, tim1709 said:

Had a search but can't find an answer on the vrs.

Has anyone had a removable towbar fitted and coded, if so what make of towbar is it? 

Need one on a 2021 vrs tdi estate to tow our caravan.

Thanks.

Yes I have had a Tow-Trust  removable Towbar fitted to my 2021 VRS, but you have to look on the data plate to see the cars 

towing limit, as a lot of the Octavia's have come out with a 0Kg towing limit so if you have that you cannot have one fitted

Would ya have any photos at all, do you tow a caravan? yea checked the data plate, it's a tdi so has circa 1600 towing.

The reason been pf jones don't seem to know what bar has enough clearance if the car has a sports bumper.

24 minutes ago, tim1709 said:

Would ya have any photos at all, do you tow a caravan? yea checked the data plate, it's a tdi so has circa 1600 towing.

The reason been pf jones don't seem to know what bar has enough clearance if the car has a sports bumper.

I have not got any photos but will get some tomorrow, I don't tow a caravan (I used to years ago)  but to say yours have about

1600Kg towing mine has 2000Kg limit 

But have a word with this company who did mine:

https://www.wezmorrell.co.uk/

12 hours ago, tim1709 said:

Westfalia detachable fitted by PF Jones in Wigan. Standard bumper / valance as the Maxton I bought doesn't have enough clearance between it & towbar (standard is ~70mm, Maxton is ~30mm). When you say 'sports bumper' do you mean an aftermarket fitted one - if so, unlikely any towbar will fit and give ample clearance.