My Car is a Octavia Elegance 1968cc  6speed auto. High mileage of around 180,000 miles . It has MOT till august 24 and will see how it goes near test time what is needed for a New MOT . The car drives well and very comfortable. But it had lots of quirks so much so that anyone trying to steal it would probably give up lol . Over time I will try to rectify the problems but I’m just pleased it gets me from A too B and is fairly economical. This car must have been fantastic when new I’m impressed with Skoda. Dave . 

Welcome to the forum Dotty61 I'm sure if you have any questions when it come to rectifying the problems someone on here will be able to help, enjoy the car and have fun driving it. That's what it is all about. 

1 minute ago, Dotty61 said:

Thank you very much . I’m sure when time and funds are available I will have some questions. 👍

You're welcome.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Dotty61 said:

Thank you very much . I’m sure when time and funds are available I will have some questions. 👍

‘……when funds are available I will have some questions’. Doesn’t cost anything to ask, all free advice here 😏