Offside/Nearside Front Suspension arm pin or bush Skoda Octavia

Hey guys I'm browsing the internet in search for the front suspension arm but I'm struggling a little with which one is the right one. 

Monitor and repair if necessary (advisories):

• Nearside Front Suspension arm pin or bush worn but not resulting in excessive movement (5.3.4 (a) (i))
  • Offside Front Suspension arm pin or bush worn but not resulting in excessive movement (5.3.4 (a) (i))

So now I am seeing if I can order some my self, but I am not really knowledgeable about cars overall, I am trying to get into it as much as I can haha but scared to purchase something and i have to mess around to send it all back.

anything that can point me to the right place to buy it or if someone had to do the same not long ago and can say which one to get would be good : ) thanks!

20 minutes ago, Taniv said:

front suspension arm but I'm struggling a little with which one is the right one. 

Monitor and repair if necessary (advisories):

• Nearside Front Suspension arm pin or bush worn but not resulting in excessive movement (5.3.4 (a) (i))
  • Offside Front Suspension arm pin or bush worn but not resulting in excessive movement (5.3.4 (a) (i))

Both or either one or neither, depending on the level of wear in the swivels.

Bit of a coincidence, just had an MOT  today and had the same advisory. Garage said there was no requirement to replace but to monitor. I took this to mean see what is advised at the next MOT. I am interested in people's views.