DCC Longevity

I’m looking at a year old vRS tomorrow that has the DCC option. Are there any stories of problems in the medium term regarding the dampers used? I’m looking to keep the car for a while so I’m just doing some research. 

I also have had vRS for just shy of 3 years with DCC, no issue at all. You may have seen on the forum from other messages/comments about DCC, it's a defo good option (only option I opted for); and this is my third vRS in a row. On future cars I think I'd always seriously consider adding it/looking for cars that have it already. Great for kids who may get car sick as can set it to super-squishy mode. 

Posted (edited)

Thanks all.

I had the DCC option on my last Octavia (vRS 245) and just left it in sport mode all the time! The car I’m looking at also has a sunroof and that is the main draw to it!!

Edited by Steve vRS

4 minutes ago, Steve vRS said:

Thanks all.

I had the DCC option on my last Octavia (vRS 245) and just left it in sport mode all the time! The car I’m looking at also has a sunroof and that is the main draw to it!!

Nice! I am either tempted by a secondhand merc E43 AMG with pano roof or wait for the vRS and spec pano roof on that. Having a day or so of sunshine can make you want a pano roof!