PHEV hatchback internal boot measurments

Hello ladies and gents.  I'm currently starting a search to buy a Superb, and haven't yet decided on petrol or PHEV, hatch or estate. One important piece of information I just can't find anywhere is the internal measurements of the boot space, seats up, on the PHEV hatch. This is important to me as I need to check if my dog crate will fit. There aren't any on sale close to where I live currently so I can't just drop by a dealer with a tape measure. Does anyone please have the measurements to hand? By which I mean length, width and height, particularly boot floor to parcel shelf and rear seat top to rear window.

Many thanks in advance for any help, with these details I can either rule the PHEV hatch in or out.

Posted (edited)
9 hours ago, Rooted said:

think a minute more of a look on the internet would have got the internal dimensions of hatch or estate. This was the first key word search result.

Screenshot 2024-04-13 09.45.51.png

Screenshot 2024-04-13 09.46.54.png

Yeah I found the capacity easily enough, I wasn't asking for that. It was specific measurements of the length, width and depth I couldn't find. But thanks for the patronising tone. Maybe a minute more reading what I actually asked.

3 hours ago, vegarz said:

Hi, Superb IV FL Hatchback deepth 116 cm

Width 105 cm Height 45 cm and tray can be locate back the rear seat.IMG-20240413-WA0005.thumb.jpg.f0a2ea5737aff497c59a0078574cf60e.jpg

IMG-20240413-WA0003.jpg

IMG-20240413-WA0006.jpg

IMG-20240413-WA0004.jpg

Many thanks vegarz, that's very kind of you and very helpful. 👍

Edited by Alanovich