Armrest Height Extender Solution

Legin T

For anybody who ever wished their armrest could be adjusted a little bit higher. Good news Skoda-Parts.com now offer a solution for 9.30 euro to add a little more height to the armrest. Courier is FedEx so makes sense to add on to an order if you are planning on buying anything in the future.

Armrest Height Extender 654 061 123 A 

I couldn’t link to that site but having found the armrest too low for me shortly after buying my Kamiq I made my own solution. Ok, it’s a bit Heath Robinson - a bit of softwood with a layer of rubber on top, fixed with double sided tape for easy removal if I sell the car - but it works and you can’t see it when the armrest is down. 

IMG_5299.jpeg

IMG_5298.jpeg

Below is an image of the armrest height extender. If you contact skoda-parts.com they are able to source them at 9.30 euros. 
Fits Scala and Kamiq. 

Armrest height extender