Engine stalling at low speed (auto)

I'm having an issue with my 2018 Kodiaq; the car has an intermittent shudder when shifting gears at normal speeds. (not all the time, and it happens when shifting up or down gears)

The engine sometimes stalls at low speeds, which has happened a few times in intersections. I need to stop completely to return the car to park and start it again. Skoda AU thought it was a fuel pump, which has been replaced, but unfortunately, the issue is still not resolved. Any thoughts? Happened to you before? It's been in the shop for seven weeks. 

I'm having the same problem with a 2016 2.0 this Superb.  Feels like the engine has hiccups, or like it's not getting fuel. 

It can do it 2 or 3 times in about 20 seconds,  then disappears, not returning for a few days. 

Occasionally it also starts funny,  The engine would keep turning over and not starting,  with all warnings lights come on like a Xmas tree.

I  switch off, and on after 10 seconds or so, and it starts fine.

The main Skoda dealer cannot detect any errors on the diagnostics!! 

Totally strange,  and annoying,  I went to other mechanics and mates with diagnostic cable an pc, but no one can find the problem. 

Sure the main Skoda main dealers know about these errors!!!

Help needed in resolving,  thanks for your post on this issue. 

Hi, I'm dropping it to a whiz kid on skoda, audi and vw diagnostics on Tuesday this week,  he's taking it for the week to sus out the problem.  

The hiccups on the engine are occurring every journey now, so it's getting worse.  

Needs sorting ASAP.

I'll update once it's sorted..fingers crossed..🤞

On 04/05/2024 at 10:35, Ootohere said:

@DanielleWelcome.

What is it a 2.0 TSI and Manual or DSG? 

Or a 1.5 TSI ACT. Do you get these in Australia?

Any further on with the Dealership diagnosing and sorting the fault? 

I think the Aussies get the Aisin 8-speed TC box on their automatics.

Hi, my Skoda is a 2.0 TDI manual.  I'm based in Ireland.  The car was imported from the UK.